Emma Parallels: ep 34 & ch 19
"Sorry to interrupt, Emma. But you have a very important call. From the Queen of England.”
This was so stupid…and yet, quite funny.
“I think it shows Emma’s character growth that she double checked with Alex about Maddie actually wanting help.”
submitted by dramadork884
- Pemberley Digital offices are in downtown San Francisco’s financial district
- Collins & Collins are in suburban Palo Alto, close to the Bay Area
- The Bennets live in a small town close to Madera, north of Fresno
- George Wickham gets a job coaching a swim team south of Fresno, near Mary Bennet’s hometown of Kingsburg.
- The City of Sanditon, where Gigi Darcy coordinates the Domino Beta Testing is close to the seaside town of Baywood-Los Osos, just a bit north of Santa Barbara.
- Jane Bennet lived in a studio apartment close to Downtown Los Angeles’ Fashion District, after she reconciled with Bing Lee she flies to New York, eventually settling in Manhattan
- The Lees own a beachfront property in Malibu,CA
- Highbury Partners have several offices around the Greater Los Angeles area, but the Lifestyle Division is in suburban Burbank, CA close to broadcasting studios.
- Ryan Weston proposed to Annie Taylor at the Santa Monica Pier
- Alex Knightley went rock climbing at Hidden Valley in Joshua Tree National Park
- John and Izzy Knightley own a restaurant in downtown San Diego, but live close to Balboa Park near the beaches.
Hope you enjoyed that guys!
Some of the many upsides to working at a small, independent, boutique business is the intimacy and laid back atmosphere. Still, you should never allow yourself to be too comfortable. We are professionals after all! That’s why my personal style at the office is usually a balanced mix of classic conservative and California casual. Today’s outfit is the perfect example. This beautiful mint blouse is silky and simple, with a scooped neckline that performs well underneath a blazer. But once the jacket comes off the elbow length ruffled sleeves are fun and frilly, and when untucked the high low waistline adds a bit of flirtiness as well. Paired with white skinny jeans and you are instantly ready for lunch on the beach. Until then, I dress it up with a collarless tweed jacket that is not only tailored but has contrasting side panels that are extra slimming. Even better the zipper front, faux leather trim, and studded hardware embellishments at the shoulders add a bit of attitude perfect for an evening out after work. Black, thick strapped, buckled sandals and a sleek, black handbagwith zippers along the sides serve to bring the look together. Trust me, when you live in Southern California the last thing you want to do is drive home to change clothes, so versatility is key!
Emma Approved // Coffee Shop AU
Coffee shop owner Emma Woodhouse doles out her cappuccinos with lots of frothy advice. From her long-time pastry chef Annie to the new barista Harriet, no one is safe from Emma’s plans to make all of her regular customers find marital bliss! Handsome open mic night headliner Alex Knightley is the only customer who has caught on to her scheming, and he is ready to stop her before her plotting runs away all of her customers.